Pages

What we've been contemplating...

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HEY GUYS!  Long time, no hear from, right?  Well, alot has happened since the last post!  I left you guys back in August, telling you about us not being able to keep our date which was originally set for August of this year.  As devastating as that was, it ended up being for the best!  As it turns out, this year, we HAVE to move.  It was always one of those things that we knew that we needed to do, but was like "we'll start looking in a few months".  Always putting it to the side.  But due to our building's new management and their policies (and the lack of size for a young family of 4, we are oozing out of every nook and cranny), we will start the house hunt this week!


Not only that, the hall that we originally set for ended up selling our date.  WHO DOES THAT?!  Luckily, we were able to get most of our money back and it's a wrap for that!

We've decided between a couple options (or at least I have, lol).  Something like a Vegas type thing.  The first thing that comes to mind for some folks is Elvis drive thru, but I am on the hunt for a nice place there and hopefully a few of our family and friends will able to tag along and we can have an awesome time there.  I am going to get on the ball and start looking for venues.  I still plan on wearing my dress, which is very couture-like (at least in my head it is), so I want it to be classy!

Or maybe a Upper Michigan Vineyard renewal!  I have always wanted to visit one and what better way than to have a renewal there!  It would be a lot closer to home and more of our family and friends will be able to come and we can save a bit of money!

I'll keep you guys posted!  Oh, and it looks like August 15th, 2015 will be it!  It's awesome because that's our actual wedding date.  Instead of 5 years, it will be 7, but who's counting? ;)

Until next time!
Chanda

No comments :

Post a Comment