Pages

Are you invited?...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Happy Summer Everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a site that I was told about from my manager (who is getting married this September, Congrats Jenna!!!) called Wedding Paper Divas that provide low cost, beautiful invitations for your special day.  As soon as she told me about it, I went on the site and checked it out.  To my surprise (and advantage) they were holding a special promotion where you could get 8 samples for free and also have them shipped for free!  I jumped on it immediately!!! 


This site.  OMGOSH!!!  I fell totally in love like IMMEDIATELY!  There is SO much to choose from.  You can tailor your package to include as little or as much as you like, with customizations to the moon!  I am so excited to have found (or been put on to) a very inexpensive site that I am sure will meet all of my needs!

Let's get into what I ordered!


Everything comes package neatly in a folder
 
Left side has all the invites packaged up

Right side has the custom color options, trim options, signature typestyles and a coupon card

INVITATIONS!
all of the invitations came with matching response cards









So, I know that you guys notices a pattern with the color.  I really want the colors to be black with ivory.  I dont plan on having a bunch of different colors at the renewal.  I want it as simple as possible.  Once you are picking out the ones that you want as samples, you wont be able to put your information in it (name, venue, etc.), but that was totally fine with me.  I really didn't want mine on their for the sake of writing this post. 

My favs out of the bunch are Lavishly Elegant, Solid Monogram, Standing Together, Ever Arrow and Headline Act.  The one that I thought I would be more excited about was Textured Lined and Baroque Scrolls.  I thought that one of them would fit the occasion more, but I'm not sure.  I also think that I will upgrade the paper choice and get some kind of finish because it looks like just regular paper to me. 

Overall, I am very excited to start designing my invitations, but I wont do it until early next year.  You never know what will change and I don't want to do them over if I dont need to!

Head over the Wedding Paper Divas guys!  You wont be sorry!

Until Next Time!
Chanda

1 comment :

  1. This site looks terrific. I am not getting married but I have a couple of friends who are. I will be telling them about this site. I love your blog and I am now a new follower. Stop by and visit me, as well. http://thesexysinglemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete