Pages

Updating...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey Loves!  Just giving you an update on where I am on the planning.  So far, I have found a photographer, which is a friend of mine that I had the pleasure of decorating for her wedding about 5 years ago.  She is a photographer and she has the kind of eye that I am looking for.  With me trying to start out in the same field, I am really picky about what I want done and how I want it to look.  I already know that I want to shoot my "getting ready" pics and video (dont ask me how, but it's gonna happen!).  These will be memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life and I know that she will do a great job at capturing the evening.


Also, I have began to look into caterers and I think I may have gotten it narrowed down to one.  YES, ONE!  I really don't want to cloud my head up with too many vendors and trying to remember what 1 little thing I found special about them.  This particular caterer I have known about since I was engaged (and attempted to plan my initial wedding years ago) so I feel comfortable with going with them.  I will be contacting them soon to set up a tasting and hopefully sign on the dotted line!

The 2 things that I REALLY want to check off my list are finding a videographer and lighting.  I contacted a cinematographer earlier this evening, so hopefully they will be contacting me soon with the right figures.  I was blown away with their work.  I just hope its in the budget.  The lighting company I have been looking at for a few months now.  I just dont want to set up anything until I visit the hall again and get a feel for how everything is going to be set up.  I really need to do that soon.

I haven't looked for any additional brooches yet to complete my bouquet.  I have been so stressed out about keeping the kids entertained and trying to plan a few local trips for the summer, planning out videos and other blog posts or editing photos.  But I cant let that detour me!  I have to stay focused!  Lately, I have found myself coming home from my regular job (I typically get home between 9pm and 9:45pm depending on how our close goes), resting for about an hour and getting back to work with videos, editing photos or blogging (not to mention, I am trying to entertain a new business venture).  I would say over the last 6 weeks or so, 2 am or later has been my bedtime.  I just have to add renewal planning BACK to the list

I am really starting to see why we just went away the first time and got hitched.  This planning stuff, on top of being wife, mommy, consultant, vlogger, blogger, amateur photog, (almost) businesswoman, etc, is really "interesting".  At least I have the dress!!! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment