Pages

My Thoughts ♥ Bouquets (again)

Friday, March 2, 2012

So, now that I have FINALLY found my dream dress (picked a dress, couldn't get it, settled for a dress and then last night found the dress of my dreams and exchanged the dress I had for it...story of my life), I can really get down to the nitty gritty of planning for our special day.  My husband gave my the reigns (at least I hope) to plan most of it, so I am ready.

So I am revisiting my ideas for bouquets and decor since the style of my dress has changed.  I am really into the vintage styles of brooch bouquets.  Its totally different, no 2 are alike and its really me!  I was researching online on how to make one since I am gonna be doing as much as I can in DIY projects (posts coming soon) and I came across this one on Fancy Pants Weddings!  I am SO using this pattern for mine.  Maybe not with so many rich colors (even though they are beautiful), but something really close.


photo courtesy of Fancy Pants Weddings
First step in this process is to start looking for and buying/obtaining brooches.  I cant wait to start on this project and once I do, of course, I will let you guys know!

Chanda

No comments :

Post a Comment