Pages

Having Fun! Photo Booths

Monday, October 18, 2010



I absolutely, positively NEED to have a photo booth at the reception! There is no way that I will be 100% complete if there is not one present.

I have been doing some research and there are so many different companies providing the same service, but with completely different pricing (which concerns me). If I go with someone that is cheaper than another, will I still receive the same service and perks? I am completely lost at this, but determined to find one that will fit everything that I want.




Most of the companies have:



♥ 4-6 hours of unlimited photo taking


♥ A professional host


♥ Setup and Breakdown of Booth


♥ Your choice of color, black & white, or sepia prints


♥ One copy of each session + reprints for free


♥ External monitor w/slideshow of pics as they are taken (not all of them provide this)


♥ Custom design/logo for your photo strips (not all of them provide this?


♥ CD of all images (both strips and individual photos) from your Event


♥ Web gallery for one year (password protected if you choose)





While others have more or less (not different by much), I have seen a range in price that goes from $450 to $1235! WOW!!!! What is the main difference? All the photographs in the galleries pretty much look like they have the same quality.



I am gonna list some of the sites BELOW that I came across that I am CONSIDERING (in Michigan) but I still have a long way to go!







(click us!)

1 comment :

  1. that's so creative, poppin idea, and candy bar yum!!! your guests are going to be happy!

    ReplyDelete