Pages

My Thoughts ♥ Favors and Candy Bars

Sunday, October 17, 2010


So I have been trying to get everything out of my head and put it on paper as to everything that I am considering for this renewal.  The next few posts will prob be about my thoughts and not necessarily any projects.
So I have been thinking about favors and the only thing that makes me smile on the inside are CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES.  I have been over every thought and the one thing I keep coming across are CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!  I am not sure of how creative I am gonna get with them, but unless there is something else that comes across  my path that is more exciting, please believe that I will have CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES (last time, I swear, lol) as my favors.

Another idea that I have been wanting for a long time is a CANDY BAR table at the reception.  I just think it's the best idea someone could have come up with.  This will MOST DEF be somewhere in the hall. 

I have some pics (as usual) of some ideas that I have to draw from.  Let me know what you think!






No comments :

Post a Comment