Pages

I have found a place!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010



So Terry's (my husband) job held their annual job fair at this place and he came home immediately and said "I have found a place for us!"  At first I thought "Oh Gosh!", but then I said ok, lets check into it. 
So I went up there today (not even a mile from where I live) and I FELL IN LOVE!!!!!  Its absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to get started with decorating


Here are a few snapshots of the place.




 Bathroom







Hall 

second half


 first half


This place has EVERYTHING that we are looking for!  You have the option to either rent half of it for $600 or the whole thing for $1200.  Of course we want the whole thing because this is going to be the site for the ceremony and the reception.  It holds 700 people INCLUDING the dance floor.  So with that, we will have access to BOTH kitchens, they have a staff that sets up and breaks down.  Only thing we practically have to do is decorate!  The security is $300 and you make payments until you pay off your balance.  I was shocked that they had their calendar open for 2013.  They are already booked up for 2011, so we are going to be putting our deposit down IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Until the next post, Stay beautiful people!

5 comments :

  1. OMG it so freakin awesome!!! I know that it is going to be the bomb...please take millions of pics!! I sub to you on the YT and I am so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much girl...I really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of your subbies as well and the place is beautiful. I am sure with your creative style, everything is going to turn out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful do your thing I am planning my wedding. I feel everything that u r going through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place is HUGE!!! I can just imagine how beautiful it will be!

    ReplyDelete