Pages

My Thoughts ♥ Bouquets

Saturday, October 16, 2010


Hey Everyone!  So at this point, I am in my creative phase.  After looking at this really nice blog called The Diy Bride (even though she ended the blog recently, boo for me), I got inspired to think of different ways to personalize our renewal ceremony.
The other day, I had a brain fart and came up with a wonderful idea on how to craft our aisle runner (which I will disclose at a way later date), but this brought a lot of attention to the type of bouquet that I want to carry.  When we were originally married, I made my bouquet using silk flowers and feathers (which I am in total love with feathers) and it turned out GORGEOUS!  So here are some suggestions for a bouquet using mainly flowers and feathers and some have just only feathers!  Let me know.  Is it a GO for feathers? (P.S...my fav is the one above...like you didn't know, lol)










 






I even found feather table decor...LOVES!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment